The Cuddeback Attack Scouting Camera with the Strobe Flash sports a lot of new features for 2014. Attack's 1.5" Zenon Strobe Flash has a REAL 60-foot range and will freeze action in its tracks! Now you can get color nighttime pictures.
The Smartcolor Image Technology combined with the Centered Subject Technology will provide crystal clear images with vibrant color that you'll love to show off!
The one quarter second trigger speed is fast enough to catch a deer running over 20 feet per second!
The Guard Duty time lapse mode takes a still image every 12 seconds all day, disabled at night. You can watch a days worth of photos in 10 minutes using Cuddebacks Trophy Room software program, it’s a free download.
- Camera delays of 5 seconds - 30 minutes
- Video length of 10, 20 or 30 seconds
- Time lapse mode with delays from 1 min - 24 hrs
- Selectable operating time - day only, night only, day and night
- Centered Subject Technology: Combined with the fast trigger speed to assure you'll get more deer centered in the image!
- Smartcolor Image Technology: Attack takes color images which feature Cuddeback's SmartColor Image Technology.
- Genius Mount System
- Super Simple Setup: A rotary knob, two buttons, and a switch operate everything!
- Beyond Moon Phase™: Get precise moon and sun information with Trophy Room
- Test Mode: Make sure your Attack is properly aimed with Test Mode.
- Full Season Battery Life: 10,000 images using 4 "D" cell batteries (not included)
- Flash System: 1.5" Zenon Strobe
- Flash Range: 60 ft
- Megapixels: 5 MP
- SD Card: 1 GB to 32 GB (not included)
- Video Plus: you get a still image followed automatically by a 30 second video, daytime only.
- Tree Attachment: Genius Mount System
- No Card Mode: If you forget the SD card the Attack has a 60 MB internal memory
- USB Port Download: copies contents of the memory card onto a flash drive right in the field
- Free Shipping!