Dry firing can damage your crossbow and result in costly repairs. Barnett has engineered an Anti Dry Fire trigger system and incorporated it into their 3.5 pound trigger pull Penetrator crossbow.
The Penetrator features Barnett’s high energy cam system and the Cross Wire string and cable system that produces arrow speeds of 350 fps with a short 12 inch power stroke.
The lightweight composite stock has a revolutionary crank attachment built right into the stock, allowing for the easy installation of the optional crank cocking device while maintaining a sleek, low profile look and feel.
The Barnett Penetrator Crossbow Package includes quiver (black), 3 -20" arrows with practice points and 4x32 scope.
- Shoot thru foot stirrup design
- Patented Magnesium STR Riser
- ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger Safety System
- MIM (Metal Injection Mold) Tightly Toleranced Trigger
- GAM (Gas Assist Mold) Lighter Composite Stock
- CNC Machined 7/8” Picatinny Rail
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Energy: 116 foot pounds
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Color: High Definition Camo
- Free Shipping!